What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Thursday, January 17, 2013

Words of Sri Swami Vishwananda.....


When people come for darshan, they ask me “What do you see, Swami?”. I see the beauty that you have inside of you. If you look at it, you would be the richest person in the world, in the whole universe and that beauty, is what you have to see inside of you. When you have seen this beauty inside of you, you will see it
everywhere. So keep trying and know that it is there, know that you are there also. It really is simple to do that, it’s free. 

No comments: