What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A beautiful story about how service brings union of the mind, the heart, the spirit and makes you whole.....




In the life of Sri Ramakrishna there was a doctor in a certain village. Whenever Ramakrishna would see the
doctor, the doctor was always with a heavy face, sad. Ramakrishna said to him “Why are you sad, doctor?” He said “I don’t know. I come to you. Give me a solution to be happy. Give me a way that I can feel the Love of God and be happy.” Ramakrishna said “Look, doctor, I know every day you have hundreds of people, you charge them lots of money, but even that doesn’t make you happy. So do one thing: one day a week, give service for free.” After some time, the doctor came to Dakshineshwar again and Ramakrishna saw him; he was very joyful and very happy, radiating so much joy and happiness. Ramakrishna said “Doctor, you look different today. What is the secret of it?” Then he said to him “Well, I took your advice and I started to give one day a week, free of charge, service to everybody. The more I do it, the more I feel to do it more and more, because this brings me great joy inside and this great joy doesn’t finish.” Like that, there are many examples that can be given about how service brings the union of the mind, the heart and the spirit and makes you whole. Don’t be scared to serve, in whatever way you can, however you can, whenever you can, because you don’t know when God can come to you and in what form He can come to you. Feel blessed and feel the Love of God!

No comments: