What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Swami Vishwananda tells you today:

You come to Swami and Swami says, “Don’t worry, just love!” You are not satisfied, are you? But if Swami said, “Do a mantra ten thousand times,” you would be happy with it! These ten thousand times while you were doing this mantra, you would lose the consciousness of the mind. You would merge into the consciousness of the Divine. You would become love. The same thing I would give you much easier – I would give it to you on a plate and you would refuse it! The same thing God is giving you: Love. The realisation of love is already in your heart. The moment you are born, it’s already there. It’s up to each one of you to let it out.

Leave the problems apart, leave your worries apart – be this love, be this Eternal Love, and enjoy it! Love is simple, if you have it inside your heart. Is it difficult? What a simple word. Let it flow! Everything is in it, everything – even the cosmic float itself is present in it. So make this your goal: Wanting love! Want it! First thing in the morning when you wake up, say it, “I want love, I am love!” During the day recite, “I am love.” And at night, when you are going to bed, recite, “I am love.” First you start by reciting it outside to conquer the power of the mind. Then you say it inwardly, quietly, within yourself, “I am love.” Then you say it with all parts of your body, “I am love.” And at the end – just be love! Nothing else, just love.

No comments: