What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Monday, September 21, 2009

Swami Vishwananda tells you today:

As long as we limit love, as long as we keep on saying love has to be like this, or like that, do you think we will attain

Divine love? We can’t. I can keep on talking about love, because I know what love is; I have experienced it. All of you know a

little about love, but to truly understand it, one must experience it. And to experience it, one must let go of egoism. Egoism is the ‘I’ that keeps you away from realising yourself. Remove the ‘I’. Let you and God merge together, and become one. Like sugar, it gets mixed with water and becomes one. In the same way, let yourself merge together and disappear in the love of God. There will be no egoism that separates man from being Divine; because only Divinity exists. Only the universal consciousness exists. But, when we experience separation, we see the duality of things. We experience love, hate, jealousy, and all these things.

By being the consciousness, being completely Divine, all these things disappear – you become as you were before. And that is for everybody, it is not only for me. It’s not only for a few people who are around me; it’s for all of you. It’s accessible to everybody. If people really take time, just drop inside – everything is there. But how many people really take this time? They meditate for little bit, that’s it. “Too long, let’s stop it!” You see, the mind of man expects quick results – lack of patience!

No comments: