What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sri Swami Vishwananda told us once a story about ...




Once somebody asked a great Saint:”Tell me, how will I become like you?” The Saint who was very dirty- you know, it was a sadhu and you know how dirty the the sadhus in India are.
So the sadhu looked at him, how he is dressed nicely and he turned to the river and said:”Do you see these two rivers, passing by there?”
The one river was filthy dirty and the other one was very pure, like Ganga- no, Ganga is not that clean, anyway... like a swiss river, you know! Very clear water!
So, the Saint looked at him and said:”When these both river become alike, then you come to me!”

No comments: