What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sri Swami Vishwananda told us once a story about Krishna


When he was dancing with the Gopis, he manifested himself and one time he disappeared. At the moment when he disappeared, the Gopis realized what they lost. Then he manifested himself again, showing “Hey, I’m not far away from you. You are in me and I am in you all the time. Why are you running after this manifestation of pain and happiness?" That’s what he said: “If you want to attain me, rise above happiness and pain.” Then only you can realize, because otherwise we are only bind by our emotions.

No comments: