What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Sunday, January 3, 2010

Swami Vishwananda tells you today:

Once there was a king, who had many servants. Among the servants, there was one servant who had a custard apple. So, the king was seated on his throne and everybody would bring him big, big gifts. In the corner there was one of his servants with a cloth which was hiding something. Everybody was bringing big, big, gifts, and the servant was saying, “Oh my goodness, look at this. He has lots of gifts. He will not like the
fruit I have brought him.” But then the king looked to the side and saw that the servant is trying to hide something. So he called the servant, “Come here.” The servant went to the king and the king said, “What are you hiding?” He said, “Nothing, my king.” The king answered “Yes, you are hiding something. Give it to me.” So the servant offered the apple to the king. When the king saw the apple and the love how the servant was offering it, the king got very excited. Very quickly he took the apple and started eating it like a child. And as he was eating, he was saying, “Oh, my goodness how great, how juicy it is”. So he said to the servant, “My dear fellow, where did you get this juicy fruit? Tell me.” He was expressing his love so much to the servant. Such is the Divine, also. When we serve God with love like the servant; when we serve the Master as a servant, God also will look at us in such a way. If we are sincere with ourselves, He will look at us and say "How great you have been serving me."

No comments: