What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Monday, December 7, 2009

Swami Vishwananda tells you today:

Once there was a man. He was walking in the jungle and as he was walking, he felt tired. He decided to rest a while, when he saw a beautiful tree. He lay down under the tree, not knowing that this tree was a wish full filling tree. So as he lay down on the ground, he said to himself "Oh my back is paining. How wonderful would it be, if there was a soft mattress."
As he had this thought inside his mind, a beautiful mattress appeared next to him. Without thinking he just jumped on it. He said "Oh how nice and soft" and started to turn left and right, enjoying this mattress.
The next thought that passed through his mind was : "How beautiful is this mattress and how great would it be if there was a young girl pressing my feet and massaging my leg." As he thought of that “Puff” there appeared a young, beautiful girl massaging his leg. Then he started thinking whatever everything that he is thinking would happen. At the same time he was feeling hungry and said: "Okay,let me try." Then he thought "Oh I wish there were so many things to eat" and as he was thinking that in front of him lots of delicate subject appeared and he started eating it very greedily.
As he was eating another thought passed through his mind “What if a tiger started to jump on me and eat me?”
So what happened? Eventually this wish also was fulfilled. At that moment the tiger jumped and ate him.
The meaning of this is: Control the mind. Control your thoughts and know always what you are asking from God. Because whatever you ask, He will give to you out of His mercy and grace. Then you should not complain to Him.
Because like I said before we like to complain, because like Christ said we don’t try to remove the small splinter in the eyes of our brother, when we have a big pole in our own eyes.
We like to say “No it’s not me who did this fault”, but instead of analysing one's own mistake, we like to say "No it’s not me who did it, but its God who did it. He has the biggest shoulders, so put it on Him." You know what Christ has said : “Put your burden upon me and I shall carry it."

No comments: