What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Swami Vishwananda tells you today:

There was once a Saint in India, who was living as a hermit in a small hut made from grass. A couple came to him and said, “Guruji, we love you so much. We’ll make you a nicer hut, much stronger. Please, come with us.” The Saint said, “No, no, no, no. I'm happy where I am, I don’t want to come.”
After a while, the Saint thought about it, called the couple and said, “Yes, I will come with you, but only if you do me one favor.” The couple was very happy and said, “If you are asking, we'll do anything for you.” To that the Saint answered, “Let me come and live in your toilet.”
The couple was wondering, “Why do you want to come live in our toilet when we want to build a nice hut for you?” The Saint said, “I’d rather stay in your toilet than among devotees or people who are only looking for fame and glory. These people come to me looking only to end their misery, but they are not really looking for God. If I stayed in the toilet, I’d rather bear the smell of the toilet than bear the insincerity of those people... and also the smell of the toilet would keep them away.”
This made the couple realize how people are. People are searching, yes, but they are not sincere toward themselves. Only when you are sincere towards yourself, you will you find your path. When accept yourself, when you accept the will of God, you will accept whatever He gives you as right. When you surrender to His will, when you surrender to His love, then you say, “Yes, God, I believe in you and I trust in whatever you’re doing for me. I trust in your love. I don’t doubt you.”
But when we doubt Him, we question Him, and we are not truthful. Then we say, “God, you have made a mistake.” But how can God make a mistake when He’s so perfect? How can love, which is the purity of your true self, make a mistake? It can’t. It can only be a mistake when there is doubt, when there is fear. But when all of these things are cleared, when all of these things are put away by the holy names of God, which are thousands of names.. then you will see His glory. You will feel His love.

No comments: