What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Love



Sri Swami Vishwananda











Sunday, August 30, 2009

Swami Vishwananda tells you today,


Actually all of you – knowingly and unknowingly – are here to open the heart. To know who you really are, not here in this room, but here in this world. Often people come and ask me about how to open their heart. For me it is very easy to answer this question - I know how the heart is open. It depends whether the person will accept it or not. First I will answer with this question, “do you love?” Then the person will tell me, “yes, I love!” - But do you love yourself? The main and the important thing is, that we love towards the outside. Yet in the same way we love the outside, the same way we judge the outside. As easy it is to love as easy it is to judge.You see, mankind is made in such a way that attention is always turned towards the outside, rarely it is turned towards the inside. And searching means to go inside! The moment you stop judging, the moment you stop looking for faults in others, you will start loving everybody truly. And therefore you have to start looking within yourself, looking at what you have to change in your life. I’m not telling you to judge yourself but to look at what is the negative part of you and face it. By looking at the negativity you will see that you have created it. To understand love is simple - it is just the absence of fear. Out of fear you can’t understand unconditional love. And to understand this is the only you don’t really want to do. If people really want to understand love and who they are, they will!

No comments: